Saturday, January 23, 2010

This salad...

...is very, very good.  Try it.  Eat it.  Frequently.  That's what I'm planning to do.

I made this the other night tweaking the recipe by adding a handful of raw almonds, a handful of dried cranberries, and a can of mandarin oranges.  We all loved it. 


I have always said that I cook by color.  If I have several colors on my plate, I know the meal is healthy.  According to that theory, all I need to eat is this salad.  

Sorry I don't have a picture to show you.  I'll try and get one the next time I make it (tomorrow) before it all disappears!

1 comment:

Islandsparrow said...

I've never tried raw kale - but now I will. I love adding dried cranberries and roasted almonds to my salad too - with light poppyseed dressing. But I'm going to give this dressing a go. Thanks Beth!